Sunday, May 29, 2011

17 años de casado 17 years of marriage this time around 32 overall

Las bodas de muebles…….17 años a quien se le ocurre esas cosas? Furniture? 17th Anniversary who came up with these ideas?




Pues hoy celebro 17 años de casado y no regale muebles sino una sortija que si esperaba y habia pedido. Well today I celebrate my 17th anniversary and no , I did not buy her furniture but a ring, which she had asked for and expected. In my clock I also celebrate 32 years of marriage (15) on the first time around and another (17) now…..it is the only thing I have done in 33 years I remained single 7 months between both marriages. En mi reloj tambien celebro 32 años de casado (15) en la primera vuelta y otros (17) ahora… esto es lo unico que he hecho en 33 años solo estuve 7 meses soltero entre ambos matrimonios.

Considero que cada aniversario es una meta, un objetivo un logro mas en la vida, es facil divorciarse, pero aun mas dificil seguir casado. I consider that every year is a goal, another achievement in life, it is easy to get divorced but much more difficult to remain married. There are day you wish you never walked in the door and others of great delight and peace. Hay dias que no desearias entrar por la puerta y otros de gran placer y paz. Es el Puerco agrio dulce, it is that sweet and sour pork…. It is the daily compromise, es el compromise diario…..

17 years is two more than 15 so I have already eliminated all arguments about my last (or previous 15 years) a phrase commonly used during verbal intransigencies…. 17 años es mas que 15 asi que ya he elimindado todo argumento sobre (mis ultimos 15 años) una frase comunmente usada durante sesiones de intransigencies verbales. 17 años para saber o no que decir y no herir, o hacerlo sin quererlo…17 years to learn what not to say or hurt, or doing it without knowing the concequences.

Pero si les dire que si se aprecia el cariño, la dedicacion, el amor como mantiene su casa la hija, mis hijas y como me cuida a mi, que no me vea mal, como me alimenta, como lo hace todo por el todo aunque reclame que no la queremos o respetamos… But I will tell you that do appreciate her care , dedication and love on how she keeps the home, our daughter and my daughters…. And how she does take care of me so I wouldn’t look bad, how she feeds me how she does all for all even when she claims that we don’t love or respect her..

Thanks Gema for these 17 years, for more to come…..for the stability…….care and love Gracias Gema por estos 17 años, por los venideros, por la estabilidad, cuidado y amor







No comments:

Post a Comment