Saturday, September 14, 2019

Gabriel my son, another anniversary, 32 years but closer every day to our reunion




Gabriel Perez   

Today, my son it has been 32 years since your stillborn death, a birth not clinically recognized, a nameless death, a way mankind deals with issues it does not want to confront and simply handles very latently.

Fortunately there are organizations, like Resolve through Sharing the help us cope with this life changing event. No my son you did not get a birth certificate because according to the clinical definition you never breathed, you were dead in the womb of your mother. But in our hearts we knew you were very much alive those nine months you kicked and moved.

You were only 9 days away from my birthday, which could have been your birth day, or even two days earlier your aunt’s (my sister) Your late grandfather and uncle were born 7 and 9 April respectively and your aunt and myself September 23-25 so it would perpetuate the serendipity of close date and birthday.

A lot of me was loss that day; my boy, the family name going forward, a child we much asked for, cared for and wanted.
But the biological clock says 32; soon I’ll be 65 which only means we are closer to reuniting more each day as we go forward.

Every 14th of September is a day of great pain in my heart to relive what happen that day, and event that surpasses any other in my life, after going to war, having had a transitory infarction of the brain and still the loss of not having you is the strongest emotion within myself.

But your death has help me be a better human being, never fearing death and confronting many obstacles in life both physical and spiritual. Your departure, our void has helped other learn to carry the load as they too learn to cope with a sudden death of their child. You have done a lot of healing, you have brought comfort to many and still do.

You are never forgotten, you appear in my dreams grow old with me, your name appears always, even had an assistant by your name that I cared and loved just as I love you. To me those were God’s way to help me make it through these years.

I also have your two sisters that have been a blessing, two reasons for me to never give up.  So you keep watching over them, guide them as they make their own lives and families.  You now have both of your paternal grandparents and your mom’s dad with you.
So I know you are not alone.

I have held back the whole day from writing to you but could not go to sleep without conducting my Trisagion, and honoring your memory.


My son I love you in whatever eternal plane of existence you may be,  but I do know we will meet again one day and catch up all these years ,

Love Dad

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Gabriel Pérez

Hoy, hijo mío, han pasado 32 años desde tu muerte; una muerte  un nacimiento no reconocido clínicamente, una muerte sin nombre, una forma en que la humanidad trata temas que no quiere enfrentar y simplemente maneja muy latentemente. 

Afortunadamente hay organizaciones, como Resolver a través de Compartir que nos ayuda a afrontar este evento que  nos cambia la vida. No, hijo mío, no me dieron un certificado de nacimiento  ni de muerte porque según la definición clínica nunca respiraste, estabas muerto en el vientre de tu madre. Pero en nuestros corazones sabíamos que estabas muy vivo esos nueve meses que pateaste y te movias.   Estabas a sólo 9 días de mi cumpleaños, que podría haber sido tu día de nacimiento, o incluso dos días antes del de tu tía (mi hermana) Tu difunto abuelo y tío nacieron 7 y 9 de abril respectivamente y tu tía y yo del 23 al 25 de septiembre. Coincicdencias que se pudiesen repetir que perpetuaría las fecha cercana y cumpleaños.  Ese dia, la pérdida fue mucha para mi, ese día; mi hijo, el nombre de la familia projectado al futuro se perdio,  un niño que mucho pedimos, cuidamos y queríamos no llego. Pero el reloj biológico dice 32; pronto tendré 65 años, lo que sólo significa que estamos más cerca de reunirnos aun más cada día a medida que avanzamos.

 Cada 14 de septiembre es un día de gran dolor en el corazón para revivir lo que sucede ese día, y ha sido  un evento que supera a cualquier otro en mi vida, después de ir a la guerra, haber tenido un infarto transitorio del cerebro y aún así la pérdida de no tenerte es la emoción más fuerte dentro de mi mismo.  Pero tu muerte me ha ayudado a ser un mejor ser humano, sin temer nunca a la muerte y enfrentándome a muchos obstáculos en la vida tanto físicos como espiritual. Tu partida, nuestro vacío ha ayudado a otros a aprender a cargar la carga, ya que ellos también aprenden a hacer frente a una muerte súbita de su hijo. Has hecho mucha curación, has traído consuelo a muchos y aún lo haces.

 Nunca se  te olvida, apareces en mis sueños,  envejeces conmigo, tu nombre aparece siempre, incluso tuve un asistente con tu nombre que me y lo amaba tal como te amo  ti. Para mí esas eran la manera de Dios de ayudarme a superar estos años.  También tengo a tus dos hermanas que han sido una bendición, dos razones para que nunca me rinda.  Así que sigue cuidándolos, guíalas mientras hacen sus propias vidas y familias.  Ahora tienes a tus dos abuelos paternos y al papá de tu madre contigo. Así que sé que no estás solo. 

Me he aguantado todo el día de escribirte, pero no pude ir a dormir sin dirigir mi Trisagion, y honrar tu memoria.   Hijo mío te amo en cualquier plano eterno de la existencia que puedas estar, pero sé que nos volveremos a encontrar un día y nos pondremos al día todos estos años,

Te quiere        Papá






No comments:

Post a Comment